Child Care Aware® of Missouri coordinates the activities and services of child care resource and referral agencies across all 115 counties in Missouri. We are affiliated with Child Care Aware® of America, the nation’s leading voice for child care. Child Care Aware® of America works with more than 600 state and local Child Care Resource and Referral agencies to ensure that families in every local community have access to quality, affordable child care.
Learn about our History, our Mission, our Board and Staff, and the Regional Agencies with which we work.
Learn Uniqueness of Service among child care organizations in Missouri.
For parents and families…
- Our referral service makes locating quality child care programs quick and easy.
- Checklists and other print resources, seminars and personal assistance help parents make informed choices.
- We offer inclusion services for families of children with diverse needs and abilities.
For care and learning professionals…
- Training programs across the state for professionals at all levels.
- Technical assistance to help new child care programs get started.
- Information about regulations, zoning, professional development, and resource development.
- Access to educational scholarship opportunities for early childhood programs in licensed centers and family or group child care homes.
- Support services for programs that care for children with diverse needs and abilities.
For the community…
- Data on the cost, supply, demand, and quality of child care.
- Assistance for employers looking to respond to the work/family needs of their employees.
- Advocacy for more and better child care resources wherever they are needed.
View our 2011 Annual Report
View our most recent 990 form
Read our Whistle Blower Policy statement