Child Care Aware® of Missouri coordinates the activities and services of its Network Member Agencies across all 115 counties in Missouri. We are affiliated with Child Care Aware® of America, the nation’s leading voice for child care. Child Care Aware® of America ensures that families in every local community have access to quality, affordable child care.
Learn about our History, our Mission, our Board and Staff, and the Member Agencies with which we work.
Learn about our Uniqueness of Service among child care organizations in Missouri.
For parents and families…
- Our referral service makes locating quality child care programs quick and easy.
- Checklists and other print resources, seminars and personal assistance help parents make informed choices.
For child care and early education staff …
- Training programs –workshops offered statewide for professionals at all levels.
- Technical assistance to help new child care programs get started.
- Information about regulations, professional development, and resource development.
- Access to educational scholarship opportunities for staff in licensed centers and family or group child care homes.
For the community…