Child Care Aware of Missouri is unique among organizations serving child care programs, parents and community members in Missouri in the following ways:
- Affiliated with the National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (NACCRRA).
- Each region in the state is served by a CCR&R.
- One common toll free number for the state and toll free numbers for each CCR&R.
- Standardization and quality assurance for services throughout the state.
- Only entity that collects in-depth, accurate data specific to parent need and provider supply statewide.
- One-to-one parent advice and consumer education on quality child care, parenting resources and state and community resources.
- Enhanced searches and services are available for corporate contracts and families of children with diverse needs and abilities.
- Working with all child care programs: licensed center-based and family child care programs, registered child care programs, and license-exempt programs.