“I saved $52 on our first order to Discount School Supply! Can’t wait to see what other savings and resources are available for us!” – Mid-MO Director
Here’s What You Get!
PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION A variety of tools to help you operate your child care program safely and smoothly.
- Professional documents in a fraction of the time
- Editable templates of forms and policies
- Reflect the unique nature of your program; add your own photos and logo
- Other administration resources: business insurance, planning, volunteer management.
CLASSROOM Lesson planning resources to support lively and developmentally appropriate classroom learning.
- Books by age group, with companion learning activities
- Recommended classroom materials and curriculum ideas
- Templates for classroom events
- Resources on developmental issues
- Parent handouts with guidance on sensitive issues like biting, emotions, and more
HUMAN RESOURCES Effectively manage your HR function and avoid costly mistakes.
- Job descriptions
- Interview guides
- Employee handbooks
- Termination policies and procedures
- Performance appraisals
- Guidance on other HR topics
MARKETING Create quality communication materials quickly and affordably with the comprehensive marketing toolbox.
- Beautiful templates you can customize with your logo, branding, and messaging
- Professional email services
- Handy step-by-step ‘How To’ guides
- Savings on printing
TRAINING The “Online University” provides a wide range of courses available 24/7 from the convenience of your own computer.
- Link directly to the Missouri Workshop Calendar for clock-hour credit
- Quick orientation sessions on topics such as hand washing and safety
- Microsoft Office training (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Introduction to Public Relations and Marketing
LIBRARY and COMMUNITY GROUPS Share documents, calendars, and other resources.
- Stay current on trends, general interest, and research
- Online news sources
- Handouts for parents about child development
- Connect with peers on-line 24/7
- Collaborate and learn from other professionals
- “Find a Colleague”
REGULATIONS No more hours searching for Federal and State regulations to operate your program and fulfill your obligations as an employer…here they are, all in one place.
- Background and criminal investigation requirements
- Missouri child care regulations
- Regulations on labor and employment practices
- Required workplace posters
- Americans with Disability Act
- OSHA health and safety requirements
- Early learning standards