Child care solutions for your work force
Research studies from across the country have demonstrated that quality child care has a positive impact on a region’s economy, its quality of life, it attractiveness to new business, and its ability to attract and retain skilled labor.
Child Care Aware® of Missouri works in communities across the state, building collaborative efforts with business and civic leaders to ensure safe and enriching child care for all children and their families. Examples of the services we provide to Missouri communities are:
• Data reports on child care supply and demand by county, city, or zip code
• Community needs assessments related to economic development
• Data collection and analysis for emergency preparation and/or disaster recovery
• Work/family analysis and technical assistance
• Compilation of national and state research findings of relevance to community initiatives
• Administration of community-based funding to improve quality in child care and early education programs
Child Care Aware® of Missouri is also a significant partner in statewide initiatives. These groups plan for system development, creating infrastructure that benefits communities and child care/early education programs alike.
Please Contact Us for more information on how we can assist your community in building quality child care programs and collaborations or to sign up to receive our newsletter.