Find child care that works for your family.
When you are looking for quality child care, pre-school or after-school programs for your child, we can help.
Our referral service will help you locate just the right caregiver: someone who will love and care for your child like you do, someone who sees eye to eye with you on what’s best for your child, and someone who will provide the best possible environment for your child’s growth and development.
The Child Care Aware® of Missouri Referral Center is open Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with hours until 8:00 PM two nights a week, and Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. To reach us, you can:
- Contact us directly at 1-866-892-3228 to speak with a Referral Specialist.
- If you would like to send us a request for specific information or to set up a time to speak with a Referral Specialist you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here if you prefer getting started with your child care search online.
- To update your contact information click here.
We can also help you with questions such as:
- What should I look for in a child care program?
- What questions should I ask?
- How much will it cost and is financial assistance available?
- What can I do if there are no available options in my area?
- What if my child has special needs?
- What if we need child care in our home?
- How should I choose a summer care program for my school-age child?
Find additional resources to help you build your parenting skills and help your child achieve his or her fullest potential.