NEW! Now you can upload photos for families to view!
Child Care Aware® of Missouri maintains an extensive database of child care, early learning and after school programs in Missouri. Specialists at the Referral Center provide customized referral lists to families looking for child care, early learning and after school programs. Online users can also search our statewide database for child care, early learning and after school programs that meet their needs. You can now see what information exists about your program and keep that information up-to-date by logging in to your record directly. If you keep your program’s information up-to-date, families looking for your services can be referred to your program faster and more frequently. Please call 1-866-892-3228 to discuss updates for programs with multiple sites or locations.
Here’s how to get started!
- STEP 1: ESTABLISH A DIRECTOR OF RECORD (DOR)
- A Director of Record (DOR) is a program’s director or other appropriate person, verified by OPEN (Opportunities in a Professional Education Network), who has been designated by the program to access, confirm and update that program’s data.
- Establish a Director of Record by completing and submitting the Permissions Agreement Form. Only the person designated as the DOR will have access to the program’s data in the Child Care Aware® of Missouri statewide database.
- Fax a copy of the Permissions Agreement Form to OPEN at 573-884-4627 OR scan and e-mail the Permissions Agreement Form to OPEN at email@example.com.
- Please allow at least five business days for verification. Contact OPEN with questions about this step.
- Once you have established a Director of Record, you will have completed the first step needed to log in and update your data in the Child Care Aware® of Missouri statewide database.
- STEP 2: GET A PASSWORD
- Please allow at least five business days for verification. Then click here and choose “First time user.”
- Enter the required information, then click on “Submit,” and a temporary password will be emailed to you. You will have the opportunity to change your password when you log in.
- Be sure to check your junk email folder if you cannot find the temporary password email in your inbox. Call 1-866-892-3228 for help if you have any difficulties.
- STEP 3: UPDATE!
- Click here to log in and update your information. Adobe Flash Player is required and is a free download. If you do not have it on your computer, you will be prompted to install.
- Enter your email address and password and click “Login.” Here are the navigation buttons you will see once you log in:
- Welcome – View Child Care Aware® of Missouri contact information and any announcements.
- Update Data – Update your program’s data as often as you’d like. Data will not be saved unless you click on the SAVE button. The system will automatically send an email listing fields that were updated.
- Pictures – Upload up to five pictures of your program for families to view. Please note that all photos will be screened by Child Care Aware® of Missouri staff. Any photos that include children or adults or that are otherwise inappropriate will not be approved for liability reasons.
- View Profile – You must allow pop-ups to see your program’s profile.
- Professional Development – Search for, register for or even publish clock hour workshop opportunities on Child Care Aware® of Missouri’s Calendar.
Have questions or need assistance? Call us at 1-866-892-3228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org